Web Application Development Graduate Programs: Design Standout Apps
Earn a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
- Evenings on campus
- Part-time or full-time
- No GRE/GMAT required
Mobile intelligence company SensorTower reports that mobile app users spent an averaged total of 52 million years in the top 500 apps in 2021. To stand out in the crowd, companies seek expert app developers, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics projecting that employment opportunities for web developers will grow 23 percent through 2031. Now is the time to advance in your career with a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from Boston University—one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. Choose from the following online and on-campus graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, Concentration in Web Application Development (on campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Web Application Development (on campus and online)
BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has more than thirty years of experience in computer science & IT graduate professional education, offered in flexible evening, online, and blended formats. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider BU’s Web Application Development Programs
- MET’s Department of Computer Science was founded in 1979, and has been dedicated to meeting and anticipating the evolving needs of the technology industry with cutting-edge programs ever since.
- Convenient part-time evening or online formats allow you to balance your education and time with your work/life needs.
- Faculty are engaged in current research, and have hands-on expertise in high-technology and business industries.
- Diverse on campus and online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- MET offers merit scholarships to help finance your degree.
Design and Build Web Applications Using Cutting-Edge Technologies
Computer Science & IT degrees are certified by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS).
Boston University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).