Enterprise Risk Management Graduate Programs
Earn a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
- Evenings on campus
- Online and blended
- Part-time or full-time
- No GRE/GMAT required
In a global arena fraught with turbulent politics, complex financial networks, and shifting economic priorities, organizations need to be prepared for unforeseen developments, and their potential costs. Risks to companies’ financial well-being can crop up at every turn, which is good news for risk managers. In 2017, CNNMoney/PayScale.com looked at 100 careers with “big growth, great pay, and satisfying work”—ranking “Risk Management Director” as the #2 best job in the nation.
Now is the time to advance in your career with a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from Boston University—one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. Choose from the following online and on-campus degree programs:
- Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management (on campus, online, and blended)
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management (on campus, online, and blended)
For over thirty years, BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has been offering flexible, part-time degree and certificate programs in business and management. Today, you can pursue your studies evenings on campus or fully online—our online master’s programs in management are ranked among the top in the nation. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider BU’s Enterprise Risk Management Programs
- In 2019, Boston University Metropolitan College’s online master’s degrees in management were ranked #11 among 156 of the Best Online Graduate Business Programs (Excluding MBA) by U.S. News & World Report.
- Course of study qualifies you for careers that include business process consultant, compliance officer, disaster recovery manager, vice president of business continuity, and more.
- Convenient part-time evening or online formats allow you to balance your education and time with your work/life needs.
- Faculty are engaged in current research, and have hands-on experience in high-technology and business industries.
- Diverse on-campus and online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- MET offers comprehensive financial assistance programs.
Prevention Through Preparation
You’ll examine the sophisticated management practices of leading global corporations, learning from faculty with hands-on risk management expertise in areas such as resiliency planning, prevention, crisis management, and recovery. On campus or online, you’ll forge valuable networks with other students and professionals. And you’ll learn to lead change, think strategically in complex business situations, and provide valuable solutions that mitigate risk across entire enterprises—knowledge you can immediately apply in an exciting, data-driven industry.
Boston University is an accredited member of AACSB International―The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Boston University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).