Online Master’s in Project Management
Earn a master’s degree online from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
According to the 2017 PMI® report Project Management Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017–2027, the project management-oriented labor force in seven project-oriented sectors is expected to grow by 33 percent, or nearly 22 million new jobs, through 2027. With demand for skilled project managers continuing to outstrip supply, now is the time to build your project management bona fides.
Top Reasons to Consider BU’s Project Management Programs
- Accredited since 2006 by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
- Flexible, 100% online format allows you to study on your terms and balance your education, work, and other commitments.
- Diverse online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- No GRE/GMAT required.
- MET offers comprehensive financial assistance programs.
Certified Project Management Expertise
Our distinguished faculty, many of whom carry the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential, have proven expertise in mega-projects, earned-value analysis, improvisation, risk management, project governance, cost estimation, enterprise architecture, IT projects, and agile project management. Proven practices and innovative techniques ensure that you gain the advanced competencies needed to excel in multinational industries such as telecom, construction, energy, IT, aerospace and defense, finance, and healthcare.
Project Management-focused Academic Programs at BU
For over thirty years, BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has been offering flexible, part-time degree and certificate programs in business and management. Today, our online master’s programs in management are ranked among the top in the nation. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Choose from the following online and on-campus degree programs:
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in IT Project Management
The MSPM and MSCIS are accredited by the Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
Boston University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).