Global Marketing Management Graduate Programs
Earn a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
- Evenings on campus
- Online and blended
- Part-time or full-time
- No GRE/GMAT required
In an increasingly globalized world, successful commercial enterprises rely on qualified decision makers with the expertise to apply proven marketing techniques in the international arena.
The Global Marketing Management graduate programs at Boston University’s Metropolitan College (MET) enhance skills in critical and innovative thinking, communication, and project leadership, while building expertise in key areas of international marketing such as e-commerce, digital marketing techniques, reputation management, and data analytics.
Now is the time to advance in your career with a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from Boston University—one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. Choose from the following online and on-campus degree programs:
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management (on campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Global Marketing Management (on campus and online)
For over thirty years, BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has been offering flexible, part-time degree and certificate programs in business and management. Today, you can pursue your studies evenings on campus or fully online—our online master’s programs in management are ranked among the top in the nation. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider BU’s Global Marketing Management Programs
- In 2023, Boston University Metropolitan College’s online master’s degrees in management were ranked #9 among the Best Online Master’s in Business Programs (Excluding MBA) by U.S. News & World Report.
- Course of study qualifies you for careers that include brand manager, digital marketing strategist, global marketing manager, vice president of marketing, and more.
- Convenient part-time and full-time study options, evenings on campus or 100% online.
- Faculty are engaged in current research, and have hands-on experience in high-technology and business industries.
- Diverse on-campus and online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- Merit scholarships available for domestic students to help finance your degree.
- A 15:1 student-to-instructor ratio, ensuring close interaction with faculty and access to support.
Build Worldwide Opportunities
Master of Science students complete a core curriculum that provides a solid academic foundation in global marketing management principles, including financial concepts, project management, decision-making, and the development of products and services. Degree specialization courses (shared by the graduate certificate program) provide a global perspective on e-commerce, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), data mining, and a variety of cultural, financial, geopolitical, and international economic factors.
Boston University is an accredited member of AACSB International―The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Boston University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).