Data Analytics Graduate Programs: Big Opportunities in Big Data
Earn a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
- Evenings on campus
- Part-time or full-time
- No GRE/GMAT required
Given the tremendous growth of digital data—and the desire of enterprises to derive more and more value from it—data analytics talent is increasingly sought-after by industry. A joint report by PwC and the Business-Higher Education Forum indicates that data science and analytics job postings will rise to 2.72 million by 2020, and revealed that by 2021, 69 percent of employers will seek candidates with data science and analytics skills.
The advantages in the area of data analytics makes it a great time to advance in your career with a master’s degree or graduate certificate from Boston University—one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. Choose from the following online and on-campus graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Applied Data Analytics (on campus and online)
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, Concentration in Data Analytics (on campus and online)
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Concentration in Data Analytics (on campus)
- Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics (on campus and online)
BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has more than thirty years of experience in computer science & IT graduate professional education, offered in flexible evening, online, and blended formats. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider BU’s Data Analytics Programs
- MET’s Department of Computer Science was founded in 1979, and has been dedicated to meeting and anticipating the evolving needs of the technology industry with cutting-edge programs ever since.
- Convenient part-time evening or online formats allow you to balance your education and time with your work/life needs.
- Faculty are engaged in current research, and have hands-on expertise in high-technology and business industries.
- Diverse on campus and online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- MET offers merit scholarships to help finance your degree.
Advance Your Career in the Developing Industry of Data Analytics
Graduates of MET’s data analytics programs will learn to find patterns and details in large sets of data through visualization and other mining techniques, and be able to demonstrate a knowledgeable command of applied probability and statistics, web analytics, and metrics—key traits in the data scientist profession, which job site Glassdoor calls 2019’s Best Job in America.
Computer Science & IT degrees are certified by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS).
Boston University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).