#8 Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs Computer Networks Graduate Programs:
Computer Networks Graduate Programs: Design & Manage Secure Networks
Earn a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
- Evenings on campus
- Part-time or full-time
- No GRE/GMAT required
In today’s interconnected world, organizations rely upon secure computer networks that can adapt to evolving company needs and embrace new technology such as wireless communication, cloud services, and mobile networks. Network engineers or systems administrators can expect to see a 31 percent increase in employment opportunities in the computer system design and related services industry through 2024 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics).
Now is the time to advance in your career with a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from Boston University—one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. Choose from the following online and on-campus graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, Concentration in Computer Networks (on campus and online)
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Concentration in Computer Networks (on campus)
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Networks (on campus)
BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has more than thirty years of experience in computer science & IT graduate professional education, offered in flexible evening, online, and blended formats. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider BU’s Computer Networks Programs
- MET’s Department of Computer Science was founded in 1979, and has been dedicated to meeting and anticipating the evolving needs of the technology industry with cutting-edge programs ever since.
- Convenient part-time evening or online formats allow you to balance your education and time with your work/life needs.
- Faculty are engaged in current research, and have hands-on expertise in high-technology and business industries.
- Diverse on campus and online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- MET offers merit scholarships to help finance your degree.
Enhance Your Career—Learn to Engineer and Manage Complex Computer Networks
U.S. News & World Report ranks “Computer Network Architect” at #5 among the 10 Best Technology Jobs of 2017, with a median salary of $101,210. At MET, you’ll gain valuable, marketable skills in wireless networks, data communication, modern computer network architecture and design, network performance analysis, network security, and the latest networking technology.
Computer Science & IT degrees are certified by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS).
Boston University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).